PRNEWS.io keeps the right to refuse in publishing press release that contains:
- advertising appeal to the buyer or a call to any other action;
- conflict information, direct or indirect charges without reference to judicial decisions;
- information, calling for unfair practices, fraud or cheating;
- information from fictitious sources;
- call for seizing power, violent change of the constitutional order and the integrity of the state, inciting national, class, social, religious intolerance or hatred;
- information that includes an excessive number of links, lists and tables.
We accept conflict related texts, political advertising, open letters to public figures, politicians or other representatives of the authorities only with the indication of specific name of the author or company in charge. The text should also contain contact details of the person in charge.