Personalize your press room with a custom domain. You can set up custom subdomain like http://media.yourdomain.com.
To create a custom subdomain and connect it to your PRNEWS.IO pressroom, please take the following 2 steps.
Go to your Domain Manager account:
- Click the domain name you want to use.
- Navigate to the zone file DNS.
- Click Edit.
- Click Add Account.
- From the list 'Record Type' select A (host).
- Fill in the following fields: Name Host - Enter the subdomain you want to use.
NOTE: This subdomain can contain a period (.), but not as first or last character. Introducing several consecutive dots (...) is not allowed. Length of the subdomain can not exceed 25 characters.
- IP to Address Points - Enter the IP address you want the subdomain to point to. To point the subdomain to your PRNEWS.io pressroom, please use the following IP address: 188.8.131.52
- TTL - Select for how long the server should cache the information.
- Click OK.
- Click Save Zone File and click OK. New subdomain will appear in the A (host).
Sign in to your PRNEWS.io account, go to the pressroom you'd like to customize the domain for and click the Pressroom Settings tab. Enter the subdomain (e.g. press.yourdomain.com) in the Domain Alias field and click the "Save" button. Now wait for your DNS provider to update the records. It might take up to 48 hours to propagate DNS records.